Do you need a VIRTUAL ASSISTANT?
In his new e-book, Bryan Miles, CEO of BELAY, explains why. He provides 9 Reasons to Rethink Your Approach to Staffing:
It takes forever to find the right person…
- Employees cost more than their salary
- You have to find a place to put people
- You need to keep the people you have busy
- Availability isn’t the same as competency
- Employees don’t really work eight hours a day
- Firing people is a hassle
- Your personal budget is suffocating your margin for growth
- An affair will cost you more than you think
Why should you hire a VA?
1. You have to find a place to put people. A Virtual Assistant has their own office space – no office overhead for you.
2. You need to keep the people you have busy. Your VA can work different hours not necessarily full time.
3. Your personal budget is suffocating your margin for growth. A Virtual Assistant is less expensive than a full-time employee.
4. Do you have specific tasks that you know someone could help you with, and you know exactly how they could help? You can communicate your task to a Virtual Assistant.
5. Do you have specific tasks that you know you shouldn’t be doing yourself? Maybe they are not the best use for your time, or maybe you just don’t like doing them. A Virtual Assistant can help you use your time wisely.
6. Is there some area of activity you’d really want to include in your business, but don’t have the time to do it yourself? Let a Virtual Assistant do this for you.
7. Do you know how to do all of those tasks yourself? Let your Virtual Assistant take care of that task you don’t know how to do.
8. You need more time to focus on your core business functions. Give your Virtual Assistant the less important tasks so you can focus on the important aspects of your business.
9. It will reduce time and cost of managing employees.
10. It will reduce your workload
I want to make you better off than you were before you met me.
10 hours of VA services- $250 a month
20 hours of VA services- $450 a month
40 hours of VA services- $900 a month
I also want to note that each person needs different tasks. So depending on what you need done you might need to pay a little extra for certain programs. Please discuss this with me.
(Do you need less or more hours than what is listed? e-mail me so we can discuss your needs!)
Services I Offer:
- WordPress website management
- Email marketing management
- Social media marketing management
- Project management
- Graphic Design
- Document creation
- Customer service
- Calendar management
- Event planning
& the list goes on….
Is there something you need to be done that isn’t on this list? Please e-mail and ask me! I am able to do many things that I have not listed because I didn’t want you to read a long post. You can read more information about me here.
You can also check me out on Fiverr! Please talk to me to get your full quote for the tasks you need to be done!
Would you like some references? Ask me!
This post may or may not contain affiliate links. If you choose to purchase any of the products I have recommended, I may or may not receive a small commission at no cost to you. For more information, please see my disclosures.