Herbalife is the best weight loss shake I have found. I have a lot of passion and love for this product and that is why I am writing this post for you. I am going to sum the whole diet up for you. You can decide if you would like to try it or not. I have tried Shakeology and Isagenix. They get boring real quick. But Herbalife is different, and I hope I can convince you in this post!
ShapeWork is the weight loss program
The ShapeWorks program consists of:
- Two shakes a day
- Up to two snacks a day
- One main meal a day
- A vitamin supplement three times a day
There is a range of shake-mix flavors, which can be mixed with milk, soya milk, fruit juice or a combination of milk and juice.
You can also add fresh fruit and 1-3 scoops of soy protein powder.
Each shake will have between 15-35 gm of protein, and around 200-350 calories depending on how you make it.
Herbalife also makes a range of snacks, or you can choose from a range of healthy, low fat, protein-rich snacks suggested in the literature supplied with the program or you can make your own healthy snacks!
There is also a range of main meal suggestions.
There’s then a maintenance program to help your body get used to its new weight.
You also get a 3 times a day multivitamin and mineral supplement in the pack and can choose from a range of “targeted nutrition” products and “enhancers” to supplement the program.
If you sign up, put in an order, and make an account online you will get links to all the different meal suggestions, and shake recipes.
I highly suggest making your shakes with ice, water, and the fruit and powder of your choice. Most people like their shakes that way, because I heard with milk it tastes more bitter.
So what are some shakes you can make at home?
- Banana Caramel
- Cookies & Cream
- Dulce de Leche
- Mint Chocolate
- Orange Cream
- Piña Colada
- Chocolate Covered Cherry
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry
- Mint Oreo
- Cookie Dough
- Captain Crunch
- Fruity Pebbles
- Apple Pie
- Blueberry Muffin
- Banana Nut Bread
- so many more flavors you can make right at home!
Ultimately, though, your success on this diet will be determined by whether you like the shakes as you’ll be having two a day for some time!
Some people will inevitably get bored of drinking them, and that is okay because there is a HUGE list of different flavors you can make!
The main products I will suggest to you from my own experience plus the team I work with would be the following.
Now, these photos I am about to show you are REAL people just like you and me. They did the program and it worked for them! Now some of these people NEVER actually exercise, the shake just helped them lose weight. Some of these people exercise 5 days a week and truly dedicated themselves! Do you want to see your picture here? Order now & show me your results!
- Comes in 3 flavors: Mango, Cranberry, and Mandarin
- Supports nutrient absorption and intestinal health
- Relieves occasional indigestion
- Supports healthy digestion
- Very soothing to the stomach
- Great replacement for soda or high-sugar juices
Note: I suggest getting a 1/2 gallon to save money, and stock up. All you need is one shot a day!
- 15 g of soy protein per serving to help satisfy hunger and give you lasting energy
- Comes in chocolate, vanilla, and other flavors
- 24 vitamins and minerals
- 5 to 6 g of carbs
- 110 calories
- 1 g of sugar
- Satisfy your hunger
- Build muscle tissue
- Maintain lean muscle mass and stay energized with the power of protein
Note: You would put 2 scoops of this into every shake you drink
- Fiber and 17 g of protein (of which 9 g are provided by soy protein, and 8 g are provided when mixed with 8 oz. of nonfat milk) help support weight management
- Comes in many flavors such as cookies & cream, french vanilla, mint chocolate, and many more
- 21 vitamins and minerals
- 170 calories when prepared as directed
- 0 cholesterol, 0 trans fats
- Excellent source of antioxidant Vitamins A (as beta-carotene), C and E
- Helps satisfy hunger
- Build muscle tissue
- Maintain lean muscle mass and give you energy.
Note: Often this is usually one or two scoops in your drink for each shake
- Conjugated linoleic acid helps decrease body fat*
- A unique emulsion of palm and oat oils helps to reduce calorie intake and provide a feeling of fullness*
- Clinically tested ingredients
- Heps control hunger
Note: I suggest taking this during the morning or whenever you find yourself wanting to eat the most food. I also know this product is expensive, but it really does work! It truly takes away the urge to be hungry!
- 75 mg of caffeine
- Comes in flavors tropical fruit, pomegranate, orange, and lemon-lime
- 15 calories
- 0 g sugar
- Supports brain function, accelerates memory recall† and helps reduce the feeling of mental fatigue with ginsenosides*
- Specially formulated with 351 mg of a unique energy blend that includes Panax ginseng, L-taurine, caffeine, guarana extract and inositol
- Contains Vitamin C and energy-supporting B vitamins: B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, and B12*
- Caffeine is naturally a thermogenic and temporarily increases your metabolism*
Note: A fun way to digest these is mix 2 packages with one packet of jello, and make jello shots! I eat two jello shots and it makes me very energized!
Another one of my favorite items is the Herbalife SKIN® Collagen Beauty Booster, which you can read about it in my other post!
So what can you get out of this program?
- Meal Ideas
- Healthy snack ideas
- Shake recipes
- Work out plan
- FREE wellness plan
- A Coach to help guide you along the way
Have I still not convinced you to try out the product? That’s okay! You can try this product out for $20 and get the 3-day trial!
When it comes down to it, everyone has a different goal for their health and weight. Please talk to me or your coach about what items are best for you!
This post may or may not contain affiliate links. If you choose to purchase any of the products I have recommended, I may or may not receive a small commission at no cost to you. For more information, please see my disclosures.