I love subscription boxes. I truly have always enjoyed this. It’s like a taste of a little bit of everything in a small box. Another one of my favorite type of subscription boxes is food boxes! I found Sugar Smart Box and was super eager to try them out! Obviously, I had to share my opinion with you so you can try it out too! Make sure you read until the end because there is a little surprise! 🙂
The Gilded Nut- Mediterranean Herb
- It is a roasted, pistachio that is coated in first cold pressed extra virgin olive oil and then tumbled in only the finest herbs and spices.
- Vegan, non-GMO, gluten-free, and soy-free!
- Really good source of protein and fiber.
- The pistachios for jumbo-sizes!
My opinion: This was probably one of my favorite items on the list. My family and I have always been a pistachio fan. The Mediterranean herb flavoring was so delicious! I wish there was more that came in the packaging. I hope to come across these again in my life!
Flow- Organic Cucumber-Min Flavored
- Alkaline spring water with naturally occurring electrolytes essential minerals and an Alkaline pH of 8.1
- USDA Organic
- Non-PET and BPA-FREE
- 100% Recyclable, and up to 70% renewable
My opinion: I love cucumbers, so of course I loved this drink! The taste was super fresh and clean tasting. The packaging was also probably something I appreciated because I am not a fan of the plastic bottle, so I like how this company cares about recycling and making a difference. I hope to be able to taste the other amazing flavors this company has.
Just The Cheese- Aged Cheddar
- Great for low carb
- Crunchy toasted cheese, they claim nothing else!
- They bake their cheeses until they are toasted to golden brown, crunchy and melt in your mouth.
- Passion is to give good vibes and more satisfied teammates.
My opinion: When you bite into it you think you are able to bite into a granola bar or something similar but the cheese ends up just melting into your mouth. This is a very crunchy snack (I had mine kept in the refrigerator, I like everything cold haha) The cheese taste was very very cheddary which I loved that! I love super cheesy cheese. The packing was okay. This isn’t a product I would buy again, but it is also not something I am going to say I dislike.
Eat Me Guilt-Free Cake
- Eat Me Guilt Free created a buttery, confetti filled Birthday Cake flavor that makes you feel like it is your birthday all year long!
- Birthday Cake is one of our Eat Me Guilt Free family’s favorite flavors.
- High protein, satiates hunger (22 grams per cake)
- Low carb, perfect for late afternoons and night time sweet cravings
- Under 200 calories per serving/cake. Only 1 serving per cake
- Simple ingredients
My opinion: This was delicious! I loved how it was flourless, you can really taste the difference. Every time I took a bite into the cake crumbs went everywhere, that was rather annoying. I felt like I needed a bib on while eating this cake. haha. The packaging ti came in I think it was kinda poor quality because if it were to get smashed than the cake would be even messier than it already was! I would probably purchase it again if I saw it somewhere.
Epic Bar Bites-Epic Jerky Chicken Bites
- Non-GMO Project Verified‡
- 8 g of Protein per Serving
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Made with 100% Natural Chicken
- Inspected for Wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture
- No Antibiotics Added
- No Growth Stimulants
- Feed Others as you Wish to Be Fed
My opinion: The packaging it came in was really good quality. The jerky came in little square bites. They were very tender which I really appreciated that! Regular jerky tends to hurt my teeth. The flavoring was kinda weird, to be honest, I am not sure if I liked it. I do not dislike it, but I don’t know if I can say I would want the product again.
Fat Snax Peanut Butter Cookie
- They have a subscription box on their site.
- Keto cookies
- High in healthy fats, low in carbohydrates, and sugar-free and gluten-free
- Variety Packs contain a mix of Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter, and Lemony Lemon cookies.
My opinion: The packaging was okay but I think it could get improved. If the cookie were to get smashed than it would be pieces and that would just be super annoying. The paper said I got a peanut butter but I actually got a chocolate chip. The size of the cookie is rather small, I wouldn’t like this if I wanted to purchase it to just eat at home. The quality of the cookie was amazing! the taste was perfect. If I saw this product on the shelf I would totally purchase it!
Good Dee’s Chocolate Snack Cake
- Low card
- The mix is made with sunflower seed flour and sweetened with erythritol, prebiotic fiber from tapioca starch, and stevia.
- They are great for Ketogenic, Diabetic, and LCHF lifestyles-or for those just wanting to reduce their sugar intake and watch what ingredients go in their body!
- Use no nut-based ingredients
- They come in at 1 net carb a piece
My Opinion: I loved eating a cake knowing there wasn’t a lot of sugar in it. The icing I put on mine was just a fat-free chocolate icing from an organic store. I really loved this cake and I will totally be buying it again. The packaging was very nice as well!
So what do you think about this box of delicious healthy snacks? I am going to give you the chance to win a box! The giveaway will run for one week, and then we will choose a winner! so get entered here! 🙂
Also here is a code for you to get 15% off your first box, use the code: BOSS15
Follow them on Instagram.
Like them on Facebook!
This post may or may not contain affiliate links. If you choose to purchase any of the products I have recommended, I may or may not receive a small commission at no cost to you. For more information, please see my disclosures.